Here are the specific school policies in use at River Beach Primary School.
- Attendance Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Home Learning Policy
- Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND) Policy
- Child Protection Policy – March 18
- Request for Absence in School Time Form
- Admissions Policy
- Nursery Admissions Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Medicines Policy
- Uniform Policy
- Parent Partnership Policy
This school is governed by Schoolsworks and our core policies are determined by the academy trust and apply to all schools. They cover key HR and Trust-wide issues and our Exclusions Policy. Having a set of trust-wide policies ensures consistency and also reduces workload at school level. Any serious grievances, complaints or matters of safeguarding or confidential reporting relating to the school should be addressed to the officers of the academy trust. Click here to see the Schoolsworks policy folder.
If the policy you are looking for is not there please get in touch with us.