Our Visions and Aims
Our Vision is
Every Child, Every Chance, Every Day
And our Aims
Our aims are that the children at River Beach Primary should
• Be confident, happy, independent and resourceful individuals
• Have the skills and knowledge to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
• Be responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to the community and to society
• Be successful learners who enjoy learning, are motivated, determined and achieve.
To fulfill these aims the school community will
• Provide a safe, secure and nurturing environment where children have a genuine voice
• Work through partnerships in order to provide excellent academic, social and pastoral support
• Ensure a rich and stimulating environment within which high quality learning takes place.
To view our values in more depth, please read here.
To see how we prepare the children for the future, please read here.