If you have any worries or concerns, your first point of contact will usually be your child’s Class Teacher. Should you wish to take a matter further, it should be referred to a Year Leader (for your child’s year group), one of our Senior Leaders, the Deputy Headteacher or Headteacher.

In the unlikely event that you are still not satisfied with the outcome of a meeting, you are then at liberty to write to the SCC, expressing a wish to formalise your complaint.

Our Trust Policy can be viewed here: Trust Complaints Policy

You can also refer a complaint to the Board of Trustees at Schoolsworks, whose contact details can be found here.