Every day counts!
At River Beach we consider it vital that your child attends school as regularly as possible.
Research has clearly shown that regular attendance has a positive impact on children’s achievement.
Being at school regularly helps your child build friendships with other children, and your child can feel “left out” after an absence.
At River Beach we reward good attendance in many ways. They include;
- Individual prizes on a half termly and annual basis.
- Half termly and termly prizes of specially made attendance prizes including pencils, badges, erasers
- Annual prizes which are generally an engraved glass trophy
- Weekly certificates and prizes in each assembly for the class with the highest punctuality and attendance
- Class rewards according to the number of days the whole class has been in school
To read the leaflet that is sent out to parents about attendance please follow this link.