This school is governed by Schoolsworks and our core policies are determined by the academy trust and apply to all schools.
They cover key HR and Trust-wide issues and our Exclusions Policy.
Having a set of trust-wide policies ensures consistency and also reduces workload at school level. Any serious grievances, complaints or matters of safeguarding or confidential reporting relating to the school should be addressed to the officers of the academy trust.
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Policy Academic year 2020 21
- Admissions Policy Academic year 2021 22
- Anti bullying Policy and Procedure Final new
- Attendance Policy Sept 20
- Charging and Remissions Policy Nov 20
- COVID19 S CP addendum
- Equality Objectives 2020
- Medicines and Children with Medical Conditions
- Nursery Admissions Policy
- Positive Behaviour Policy Addendum COVID 19
- Positive Behaviour Policy Sept 19
- Safeguarding Child Protection Policy Sept 2020
- Schoolsworks COVID Risk Assessment January 2021
- SEND Policy
- SW Remote Learning Policy 01 21 v3
- Trust Overarching COVID 19 Risk Assessment
- Uniform Policy
Our complaints policy is available through the above link to Schoolsworks policies: