This school is governed by Schoolsworks and our core policies are determined by the academy trust and apply to all schools.
They cover key HR and Trust-wide issues and our Exclusions Policy.
Having a set of trust-wide policies ensures consistency and also reduces workload at school level. Any serious grievances, complaints or matters of safeguarding or confidential reporting relating to the school should be addressed to the officers of the academy trust.
- Accessibility plan docx 1
- Admissions Policy Academic year 2021 22
- Admissions Policy Academic year 2022 23
- Anti bullying Peer on Peer Abuse Policy and Procedure Final new
- Attendance Policy Sept 20
- Charging and Remissions Policy Nov 20
- COVID19 S CP addendum
- Equality Objectives 2020
- Medicines Children with Medical Conditions
- Nursery Admissions Policy
- Positive Behaviour Policy Sept 21
- Schoolsworks Academy Trust COVID 19 RA 21 22
- SEND Policy Dec 21
- SW First Aid Policy 12 21 docx
- SW Medicines Children with Medical Conditions Mar 24
- SW Remote Learning Policy Sep 21
- SW Safeguarding Handbook v2 FINAL
- SW Safeguarding policy 2022 v2 FINAL 1
- Uniform Policy
Our complaints policy is available through the above link to Schoolsworks policies: