Our Vision and Aims
Our Vision is
Every Child, Every Chance, Every Day
And our Aims
Our aims are that the children at River Beach Primary should
- Be confident, happy, independent and resourceful individuals
- Have the skills and knowledge to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
- Be responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to the community and to society
- Be successful learners who enjoy learning, are motivated, determined and achieve.
To fulfill these aims the school community will
- Provide a safe, secure and nurturing environment where children have a genuine voice
- Work through partnerships in order to provide excellent academic, social and pastoral support
- Ensure a rich and stimulating environment within which high quality learning takes place.