Our Vision and Aims
Every Child, Every Chance, Every Day
Our aims are that the children at River Beach Primary should
- be confident, happy, independent and resourceful individuals
- have the skills and knowledge to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
- be responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to the community and to society
- be successful learners who enjoy learning, are motivated, determined and achieve.
To fulfill these aims the school community will
- provide a safe, secure and nurturing environment where children have a genuine voice
- work through partnerships in order to provide excellent academic, social and pastoral support
- ensure a rich and stimulating environment within which high quality learning takes place.